Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rachel's 2nd letter dated 11/24/09

Here is a letter from Hermana Banaszewski dated 11/24/09.

Dear loved ones,
After writing my e-mail tonight I really feel the need to write again. I have been humbled once again.
Most importantly I want all to know that I feel so very humbled and greatful to be a full-time missionary. It has been difficult for me to see the blessings and feel of the missionary spirit with the difficult time which I have been having. My life feels so much better after today and I am really looking forward to serving and being and doing my best.
I have been learning a lot. I have been remembering a lot as well. Truly, my life is blessed. I am honored to be a missionary and a Sister/Hermana missionary at that.
Today Elder Oaks spoke to all the missionaries serving at all the MTC's of the world. His wife and he said many great things but when he walked into the room I felt the great spirit which was brought. I realized how blessed I was to have one of the 12 standing in front of me. I have so much work a head of me. I truly feel like I am doing my best. There is so much work to do.
I love all of you very much

Hermana Banaszewski

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rachel for your beautiful testimony. This is a wonderful way for all us "out here" to share in your mission and to have it help strengthen our own testimonies. God bless and keep you close to his heart. Sister Tyczka

    ReplyDelete