Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 15, 2009

Hello Loved Ones!

How is everyone? I hope the Christmas season is booming in everyones hearts. Feel the love of Christ and share that love with someone else.

Honestly though, How is everyone doing? I can't tell you how much my love for people has grown. God loves His children so much. He has given all of us everything we need to be happy, have joy, and return to live with Him. It is so easy to get distracted from such knowledge or to be happy in the mists of trials but our trials make us stronger, give us knowledge, shape us, and bless our lives.

Ok, I am going to do my best to answer some of the questions people have aske me this week.

Spanish-Spanish is...I'm wearing my knee's out that's for sure. I always feel like I can do more, study more, and understand it better but...its coming. Its not coming as fast as I would like it but its coming. Hermana Hinton and I go to a Spanish tutor about twice a week which is really helping. We've been working on teaching lesson one in Spanish which has been fun and very frustrating all at the same time. I want to say more things than I can. Most of the time I say things like, "Gods loves us, the Gospels blesses families, I love my family, Christ was crucified, prophets no good, need prophets, they are very important..." and so forth. The other day I accidentally said, "My family is very evil all of the time." :) Oops! It was super funny though and I needed the laugh.

My departure days has been going back and forth. At first it was the 12th of Jan but now I think it is the 19th. I'm not sure but when I find out I'll let everyone know.

I haven't been able to follow up with Anthony, the man I spoke with on the phone about reading the Book of Mormon. I should be able to do that tomorrow. Pray that he will feel the spirit and that I will say what I should. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to say to him but have been working on it all week.

My new roommates are great. Two of them are going to West Virginia and the other two are going to CO SPRINGS! Woot! They are great, they leave the MTC in two weeks because they are English Speaking.

Thank you so much for keeping the blog up to date. A lot of people comment that they have read it. Thank you. I'm hoping to send pictures soon. I've been trying for 3 1/2 weeks to be able to but the machine isn't working or the line is too long.

OH! so officially I've been in the MTC 1 month! Ahh!!! I only have 17 more months left! :( Sniff Sniff. Its been an eternity and really fast all at the same time.

Today I was able to go to the Temple. It was wonderful. We did family names and...I love being able to go to the Temple. Next week it will be closed for Christmas.

Sunday Sister Dalton spoke in Relief Society. She was great but it really doesn't matter who speaks it is if they speak with the spirit.

If you can look up 6 Billion People. Google it. We watch clips of these people and pretend they are our investigators. I love hearing they're stories.

I love all of you very much. I pray for you every day. Remember the real meaning of Christmas and soak it in! God loves each of you very much and is very away of your own personal life.

Much Love, Hermana Banaszewski



(Mom Patty-Thank you very much for the package)

(Jennie- I NEED to see pictures of the baby!!! ASAP! PS. Thank you so much for the letter, I loved it. I have some ideas for names for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment