Wow I had just written an amazing e-mail and it closed on me. I feel like balling. I only have 7 min but will do my best.
Most importantly Know that the Lord loves you very much. He is very much a part of your daily life. (Wow, I'm so sad about my email disappearing)
I have really felt much more like myself lately. Thank you for your prayers and Concern. Thank you so much for keeping up on the blog. People have written me from reading it.
I have seen so many miracles while on my mission. I can't even describe them to you. They have been simple and sweet. You have to look for them in your life. As you do you will be amazed at the love God has for you. As you look for them, share them with others as appropriate. I would love to hear of them as well.
Spanish is great. I am learning a lot. Yesterday Herman Hinton and I were able to teach lesson 1 in Spanish. It was interesting to say the least. Our Spanish is very broken but the message is there :) After we were able to relax a little while teaching the spirit came in was wonderful. I have a lot I still need to learn but most importantly I can pray and testify in Spanish.
Merry Christmas Family! I will be able to write letters on Christmas day but I want all of you to know I love you very much. I am excited and so blessed to be able to be at the MTC on Christmas. I have been asked to give the Closing Pray at the Christmas Eve Fireside. Remember what Christmas is all about. Forget yourself and serve. It will be the best Christmas ever if you do so.
I have been so filled with gozo, joy this last week. Oh how grateful I am for the Lords love in my life. I know He loves me and is VERY aware of exactly what I need.
Mi Testifcar:
You testifico que Jesucristo vive y es mi Salvador y ama a usted. Yo se que Jesucristo es nuestro Redento y es mi personal Redento y Salvador. Jesucristo es el Hijo de Dios. En el nobre de Jesucristo, Aman.
Herman Banaszewski
(Julie-Thank you so much for the Box, that tree was AWESOME)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment