My face hearing that it is going to be in the high 80's this ENTIRE week and then 90 next monday
A picture of a cockroach I killed. I've been going on a killing rampage in our apartment and...in the last week I've killed about...2..no 300. Its been fun. Its has been kind of addicting but its actually working. There are a lot less in our apartment now and the bate is killing them too. I have high hopes to one day not see any :)
A picture of my survivor food. Unforchunatly my box is not that full any more but...a las...life will go on. Gronola Bars are amazing as a missionary.
Cold Stone; Sister Carney had an apointment and it was super stressful for her so we "had" to go to coldstone after. It made her happy so I was ok with it.
A sign we found thinking we should just stand under it as missionaries. It fits exactly with what we are seeking to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment