#1 Here are some pictures. I will try to send more. One is with L* L* and her family. I knew her at BYU-I and she was in our Branch in Flushing. She's done so much for me. Another one is from yesturday. We, a lot of the missionaries here went to play frisbee. As we were sitting there taking a water break because it was 800 degrees out side a member walked over and invited us to a ward bbq that was going on. To me it was a miracle. I was hungry and the members always lift me up. I love the members. I don't care who they are or where they are from but the members...they are awesome.
#2 Today we had service in the park. In Brooklyn we go to Prospect park and do different things. Last week we cut down a jungle, not really but we got SUPER dirty and messy weeding and taking out brush. This week however, what a blessing, we helped with an activity the park had for 3rd and 5th graders. They came and had different activites for them and we helped out. I was with Sister De La Mare who is one of the Sisters that lives with us. We have 6 sisters living with us. Four are English and we are Spanish. We helped with the carasell. It was REALLY fun and exactly what I needed after my crazy week of change and major stress. I'm glad I was able to take pictures so I have some fun ones to e-mail home :)
#3 The one with me in pink was just taken. this is my new companion Hermana Carney.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment