skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hermana Banaszewski Mission Updates
Monday, June 14, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mission Blog
NY NYS Mission Blog
Mission Address
January 18, 2010-May 2011
Hermana Rachel Banaszewski
New York New York South Mission
85-69 60th Dr.
Elmhurst, NY 11373-5547
Stuff Hermana Banaszewski likes: Twix, snickers, barbaqued potato chips, GRANOLA BARS, twizlers, any form of candy, healthy snacks, gold fish, and really anything.
Testimony: I know that Christ lives and He is our Savior. I am doing this work because I have felt His redeeming and saving power in my life.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(16)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(97)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(17)
6-28-10 #2
6-28-10 #1
OK so I'm losing it!
I forgot a post and no one noticed 6-14-10
Sorry, not all of the pictures posted. Here are th...
My face hearing that it is going to be in the high...
6-21-10 #1
No title
Sorry about the duplicate pictures. It's messed up...
6-14-10 #2
6-14-10 #1
6-7-09 #1
No title
No title
No title
#1 Here are some pictures. I will try to send mo...
Brooklyn NY 6-1-10
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment