Cont...
OK-SO, it was incredible. She was made a promise that if she read every day for a week she would know, with out a doubt that this church was true and that it was time for her to act on it. She had been asked three other times to be baptised. It was time to act and she knew it. The spirit was incredible strong. The following week Hermana Crandell and I prayed and prayed and prayed that she would read. We saw her at a Relief Society activity and she said she had been reading! We were so excited. Anyway, time went by and we stopped by her house on Friday, (I think Hermana Crandells version will be more detailed) To say the least, she read Alma 32:21 and knew. The spirit was so strong. We didn't need to ask if she wanted to be baptised. She wanted it and asked us. We asked her when and she said tomorrow! Her husband said, we can't do it tomorrow because tomorrow night I'm receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood! The Lords hand and timing is in everything. So alas, Sunday Claire* was baptized. It was spiritual beyond imagine. Claire* was ready. Her testimony was strong, her husband had prepared himself and was worthy to baptise her with the proper authority. A year from now they will be able to enter the Temple and be sealed together as a family with there little son. It was exhausting to get everything together so quickly for the baptism but it was perfect. The spirit was there, angels filled the room and I could hear the choirs in heaven singing. How blessed I feel that I had such a small part in all of this. I can not believe that our Heavenly Father has blessed me to see such great miracles and watch this event take place and His hand in it all.
I know that this work is good, its better than good. There are people being prepared to hear the about the message of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. Members make all the difference with the work. All is going well for me :) Better than well :) Yesterday was the last day of the transfer. How blessed we were to end the transfer on such a note. :) Hermana Crandell and I are doing great. She is an amazing companion.
Spanish is coming along. I've seen a great difference these last couple of weeks. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers and pleads. I am so grateful for all of your prayers, I sure need them. Know that I pray for you ever day.
I love all of you so very much.
Love,
Hermana Banaszewski
* names changed to protect privacy
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment