HOLA FROM QUEENS NEW YORK!!! :)
Sigh-Life as a missionary = A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I can not even believe the blessings and miracles that I see EVERY day. I am still amazed that Heavenly Father has blessed ME of all people to be able to serve a mission. Every day I see miracles big and small. Humility has been a great theme of my mission. Being a missionary is hard but I can't even discribe how much I feel the hand of the Lord support me in every aspect. The moments I think I'm going to fall to the ground from exhaustion I am supported see miracles.
This last week was one full of many experiences. My spanish is coming little by little. Its is not coming as fast as I would like but I can really see a big difference from where I was to where I am now. I still am not saying a whole lot but I'm doing my best. Yesterday-here's a miracle-I used Subjunctive for the first time! Yeah!!! Hermana Crandell is really helping me out a lot with Spanish. It can be really frustrating but I'm so grateful for her patience and willningness to teach me more.
On Saturday we had a Zone street swep which is when we load up on flyers and pass-along-cards and go out on the street and talk to as many people as we can. That night we had a concert we were putting on at the church in Chinez. We sang in English and the Chinez Elders spoke. It was really neat. Anyway, I LOVED the street sweep. I was able to talk to about....5,000 people and share the message of the Book of Mormon in about 20 seconds as they walked up and down the street. THere were people EVERYWHERE. I felt so much energy from all the people. Afterwards I was exhausted. :)
I absolutly love the people here. They are amazing. My love grows more and more for them. Yesterday we went with a Recent Convert one of his friends home that are not members. There were 3 little old El Savadorian(I don't know how to spell that) that made GLORIUS popusas. They were so good. They were so kind to us.
Its hard to know what to even write about. I see so many miracles everyday. People have so many questions about life, some want to know more and others do not. Regardless bearing testimony is the key a long with strengthening my testimony evey day with personal and companionship study. To be able to help others I need to have something to give them. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a true and living church. It is the Church of Chirst, it is His church Restoried. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. We have an investigator right now that suffers from insomnia but as she reads the BOM everynight she's been able to sleep. She recognises the power that is in it.
I love all of you very much.
Love, Hermana Banaszewski
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment