Monday, April 26, 2010

4-25-10 #2

oh, She said, "These are those nights that are just horrible and then because your out working something amazing happens." Well it did. We were knocking this building and and a lady opened the door and she looked really familiar. I recognized her and just thought maybe I've seen her on the street before or something. Hermana Gonzalez recognized her right away. She had contacted this lady, E* about 4 times on the bus and had a pretty good relationship with her. It was so neat to find out where she lived and so forth. She invited us in and we were able to teach her about the Restoration of the Gospel. We've seen her since then on the bus. She works the night shift and gets home at 6:00am so helping her come to church might be a little difficult.

There are so many signs of the times right now. Yesterday in Sacrament Meeting I was looking around at all the families, complete families. There were only two that I saw at the moment and later only counted 4 total at church that were complete families with a mother, father, children that were all active in the church. I can see how much families are under attack. Even though there are horrible things happening all over the world we much look at the beautiful things as well. We must search out those things that are good and our attitude will save us as we seek to find those pleasing, wholesome things in life. We must remember that Christ LIVES. He lives and will return in all His glory. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His church with His authority. We will have many dark and dreary(I can't spell that word) days but as we seek the truest and brightest light we will be filled. I know that as we seek to do our very best and have the best outlook and attitude on life we will be taken care of. We must apply the atoning blood of Jesus Christ in EVERY aspect of our lives, EVERY aspect. I love all of you so much. I am so grateful to be here in New York even when the days are tough its still such a blessing in my life. I can't express enough how much love and support from home means to me.

I love you all more than I could ever express.

Love,

Hermana Banaszewski

PS-I think this is Hna Gonzalez blog if you want to check it out. If this isn't it it is something like it. sister.gonzalez.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment