Hey Family!
How is every one? I sure do miss all those I love A LOT! I think now that I've been gone for 5 mo people are starting to forget about me. I know your not but if ANYONE asked if there is something I need you can tell them a letter would be really nice :) Thanks. Also pictures. I really miss seeing people, places, anything. Its hard to see them on the computer but if you EVER have any free time and want to send me a couple pictures that would be awesome. I just miss those I love so much. Ok, today we had to fill out a special survey online because a 70 and area 70 are going to be speaking with us soon and wanted us to do it. So this is just my first little blob and then my next 25 min I'll tell you more.
Things are going really well. Hermana Gonzalez is my new companion. She is from Palm Springs area, CA. She went to BYU-I for 3 years, while I was there but I didn't know her but we have some of the same friends. She is just really awesome. She is a super hard worker. She use to live with me the transfer right before so I already knew her before she was my companion. She is helping me to feel more myself.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment