Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 14, 2010

Hola!

How is everyone doing? Its so good to get letters from everyone. You can still use dearelder when I'm in NY it just costs the price of a stamp to send it. Either way.

This week has been a great week. I feel so honored to be on a mission. I can hardly believe at times that I...I am so blessed to be here. Is it hard work-you better believe it but it is some of the most amazing work I have ever done.

I have been learning a lot about putting full trust in teh Lord and not doubting myself. This week one of my goals has been to fine-tune my ears to hear the Still Small Voice-the Holy Ghost. It is unbelievable how much our Heavenly Father truly loves us. He has blessed us and given us the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It is our responsibility to be worthy of such a gift, listen, and ACT!

As I've been focusing on TRUSTing more I see how fear can not be part of our lives. Sometimes we easily change fear into worry. We must combat the two and TRUST and serve.

My last few days at the MTC have been great. I can't believe that I'll be leaving so soon. I found out there is another Elder coming with us. SO it will be me and four Elders. I'm excited. Its going to be baptism by fire for me and another big change but I feel I've been prepare as I can be. There are two traps that I could fall in these last few days at the MTC. One-the trap of selfishness and focusing on Studying as much as I can and only focusing on me or saying, I've done all I can so why study any more. As a district we have decided to focus on service to try and help us stay out of both these traps.

I love all of you so much. I have literally seen prayers answered and miracles happen. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is True.

Much Love
Hermana Banaszewski

Next letter from NY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment