Hello-Hola!
How is everyone doing? How are the cold winter days? How is school, work, family, your friends going/doing?
Family-Will you find someone for the missionaries to teach in the next 6 mo? I know as you prayerfully seek to find someone, are humble, and follow the guidence of the spirit you will be able to. I never asked any of you such a commitment before but...I KNOW you can do it. Will you? Will you take on such a challenge?
This past week has been pretty difficult. Its been an emotional rollercoaster but...that is how the MTC is. I love being a missionary. Each and every day I feel myself being streched and growing. Those around me are going so much as well. On Tuesday night we had our normal Devotional and Elder Ringwood of the 70 came and spoke. He talked about Enduring to the End. It was increadable. Enduring to the End is...wow. If we faithfully endure to the end we can recieve eternal life. In the mists of our trials, tests, our personal canyons that we must cross, always-siempre-endure to the end. I promise you that as you do your life will be richer and you will have more gozo-joy in your life. Enduring is not easy. Thats exactly why its called such-enduring. You have to put a smile on your face and go.
I hope all of you know how much I love you. There have been many times in my life that I have not been the person I know I can and should have been. I pray for your forgiveness with the mistakes that I have made, the pain I have caused in your hearts, and the trials I have put you though. I am doing my best, becoming a new creature in Christ. Humility is a beautiful and difficult task however I feel humbled each and every day.
I think I will be leaving for NY on the 18th. I'm still not sure. I should be gettting my flight plans tomorrow I think. I will let you know more on Tuesday.
Much love family,
Hermana Banaszewski
Rachel E wrote Hermana Chartrand a dearElder and it brought so much GOZO to my heart! She was so happy to get a letter and was extreemly suprized when she did. Thank you.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment