skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hermana Banaszewski Mission Updates
Monday, July 5, 2010
7-5-10
Picture from the roof on the 4th
A cockroach I found in my BACKPACK-SICK
C* and her Kids
A Spanish DA We ate Mole...interesting
Cuevas Baptism
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mission Blog
NY NYS Mission Blog
Mission Address
January 18, 2010-May 2011
Hermana Rachel Banaszewski
New York New York South Mission
85-69 60th Dr.
Elmhurst, NY 11373-5547
Stuff Hermana Banaszewski likes: Twix, snickers, barbaqued potato chips, GRANOLA BARS, twizlers, any form of candy, healthy snacks, gold fish, and really anything.
Testimony: I know that Christ lives and He is our Savior. I am doing this work because I have felt His redeeming and saving power in my life.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(16)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(97)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(8)
No title
7-26-10
No title
7-12-10
7-12-10
7-5-10
7-5-10 #2
7-5-10
►
June
(17)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment