Monday, February 14, 2011

2-14-11

OK Family,

I have about 5 min to write. We have a Zone activity and...we have no time today. I love e-mailing and it is a huge release for me but...this week we're going to have to cut it short. I can hardly remember what has happened this week. Things have beeing going really well and our investigators have been progressing. Hna Mi* has continued to progress and...we need a miracle with them. She is ready she just doesn't know it yet.

Ol* talked to his parents about getting baptized but his mother who is a Less-Active member said he couldn't because he was already baptized in the catholic church. So, it will be a work in progress but, there is still a lot of hope.

On Tuesday we had an amazing Zone Conference. One thing that has continued to stand out to me is consecration. THere is so much that I can and need to do to become more consicrated, become a stronger, more faithful, disiple of Christ. That is one thing that all of us can do, it is a continual process.

We are HOPING to go to the Temple this Sat with a recent convert for her first time. We are having a lot of less-actives that are coming back to church come as well. It is going to be with our ward. Pray that the member, Cl* will be able to come.

Wow, family, I am so sorry my thoughts are everywhere right now. Right now I am in the mission office and we are rushing. I love all of you so very much. I love this work. I feel like we're working as hard as we possibly can. I know I can always do better and at the same time I'm doing the best that I can. I know this is the truth. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is on the earth once again. I know that Christ lives and how grateful I am for that.

I love all of you more than I could express.

Love,

Hermana Banaszewski

No comments:

Post a Comment